Saturday, February 01, 2014

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner (Limited Edition size)

I always change my shampoo from time to time (or sometimes use whatever is available). I like to try new products to see if it will keep my hair manageable and smooth. I have a very long hair and it's a disaster if it's out of control :) . I do not use conditioner regularly because I am too lazy and most of the time, shampoo can do the job. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner has been around the market and I always think twice if I'm going to buy because the only available size is 600ml. It is so big and if it's not great for my hair then I just waste my money (Php350 each). One time during a mall sale, I saw this box of TRESemmé on a table outside Watsons store (items on sale).

They have this limited edition TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner pack and the price is only Php239. the smell of the shampoo and conditioner is okay, not too strong but it will leave your hair smelling fresh. The shampoo needs extra amount (compare to other shampoos) for it to lather the way I want it. After using only the shampoo, the texture of my hair is not as smooth as when i use other shampoos (like Dove). When I use both shampoo and conditioner, my hair is more manageable and smooth (thanks to the power of conditioner). What I like about these two is the conditioner. It is so thick that even when my palm is facing the floor, the conditioner is still holding its place.


No comments:

Post a Comment